Sunday, October 10, 2010

Firing on 6 cylinders, just a different 6 cylinders

Dad made his way to the living room at about 8am today, Sunday, the day after his long day, farmers market and the trip to Wal-Mart for new tires, and being up till 10pm and back up at 3a.m. He wasn’t wearing his pants; he usually is fully dressed whenever he is in the living room, including socks and shoes. But today he didn’t have any pants or socks on, he was wearing underwear. He was mentioning that it seemed cold this morning; I got him to go into his room and put on his pants while I put on a pot of coffee.
When Dad came back he was wherein his pants, and was looking around, so I asked him what he was looking for, he said his socks, I told him they were in his bedroom in his dresser, and he went and found a new pair and put them on.

Then he told me about having a flat tire at the farmers market yesterday, which is pretty good lately his short term memory has been failing him, so either the new meds were helping or it was a major event for him. Most of the time it takes him 5 or 10 times for him to remember something, it has to become a long term memory for him to really be able to remember it and use it.

We shall see how he is the rest of the day, it should be interesting. It’s Sunday and football will be on but he really doesn’t care about sports but the rest of the family does but yet he still tends to stay in the living room instead of his room where he has his own TV and DVD with older movies that he likes.

1 comment:

  1. I have long felt a special connection with herbal medicine. First, it's natural, Charlie attended the same small college in Southern California - Claremont Men's College - although he dropped out of school to enroll in the Julliard School of Performing Arts in New York. York. Had he been to Claremont, he would have been senior the year I started there; I often thought that was the reason he was gone when he discovered that I had herpes. So, my life was lonely, all day, I could not stand the pain of the outbreak, and then Tasha introduced me to Dr. Itua who uses her herbal medicines to cure her two weeks of consumption. I place an order for him and he hands it to my post office, then I pick it up and use it for two weeks. All my wound is completely healed no more epidemic. I tell you honestly that this man is a great man, I trust him Herbal medicine so much that I share this to show my gratitude and also to let sick people know that there is hope with Dr. Itua. Herbal Phytotherapy.Dr Itua Contact Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ info@drituaherbalcenter.com. Whatsapp ... 2348149277967
    He cures.
    Herpes,
    Breast Cancer
    Brain Cancer
    CEREBRAL VASCULAR ACCIDENT.
    Hepatitis,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.Tach Disease,Shingles,
    Lung Cancer
    H.P.V TYPE 1 TYPE 2 TYPE 3 AND TYPE 4. TYPE 5.
    HIV,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Cervical Cancer
    Colo-rectal Cancer
    Blood Cancer
    SYPHILIS.
    Diabetes
    Liver / Inflammatory kidney
    Epilepsy

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts