Monday, October 25, 2010

Dad over estimates my computer skills

Well after a night of prime time CBS TV shows with 200 sexual innuendo jokes per half hour filled with 100 commercials per show, dad accused me of using my computer skills to generate those commercial filled TV shows to make him angry.  Sory I am a system administrator, not into video or graphic design I dont have an artistic bone in my body.  I wasn’t even watching the TV,  it was what the wife and family was watching, if he didn’t want to watch the shows he does have a TV in his bedroom, that is he learning how to use and we would have been more than happy to put something he wanted to watch on.

I dare not showing him MythTV, a Linux based software to record and play back TV shows fetch music and news streams and web content from the internet. Who knows what he will think what I am capable of then,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts